Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions applicable to all services availed from us.
To enable the provider to perform its obligations under the services agreement the client shall Co-operate with the provider and
- Provide any information reasonably required by the Provider.
- Obtain all necessary permissions and consents, which may be required before the commencement of the services.
- Comply with such other requirements as may be set out in this Development Proposal or otherwise agreed between the parties.
Whilst every endeavor is to ensure plugins, scripts or programs are free of errors, the Provider cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the plugin, Client website, or any part of it.
In case, the WordPress Installation itself is updated and/or any plugins are added/removed/updated post-completion of the project; there could be a possibility of some features not working. While we can fix it for you, later on, these case scenarios would not make us responsible for any losses incurred at the Clients’ end.
The Provider does not accept any responsibility for the performance/proper functioning of any and every third-party component like a plugin, theme, or piece of software used for the development of the Client solution.
The Client shall indemnify the Provider against all claims, costs, and expenses which the Provider may incur and which arise, directly or indirectly, from the Client’s breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement, including any claims brought against the Provider alleging that any services provided by the Provider in accordance with this Development Proposal infringes a patent, copyright or trade secret or others similar right of a third party.
The Provider will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation, or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines. Once the project has been initiated no refund requests will be entertained.
The Provider will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation, or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software, or any material provided by its agents.
The Provider (BizBlaze and WisdmLabs) reserves the rights to use the Client’s name and Company Logo for promotional and marketing purposes worldwide.
The Client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to this web development by the Provider before the application is made generally available for use.
If bugs, errors, or other issues are found after the application is live, the Provider will endeavor to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief, within the stipulated migration and support period.
The Provider is not responsible for domain registration, hosting/site uptime and any other services not provided explicitly by the Provider.
Any work not specified in the agreement document is strictly out of scope and will require a separate quotation from the Provider. No additional work will be undertaken without written authorization (E-Mail Included) from the client.
Administrative access to the final deliverable (program code) on the Client website will be made available by the Provider only after all outstanding amounts are paid in full.
After full payment realization and completion of the project, the Provider agrees to hand over the entire design and code for this project to the Client.
The source code will be developed under the GPL License.
During engagement, the Client will have direct access to the delivery and development teams of the Provider. To protect the interests of the Provider, this agreement mandates that the Client, either directly or via any indirect means, WILL NOT SOLICIT the employees/partners/affiliated entities of the Provider, so long as the Client and the Provider are in an active business relationship and thereafter.
The Provider promises to provide a turnaround within 48 hours for routine communication/requests and 24 hours for situations requiring an immediate response.
A breach of any condition by either party will make the agreement liable for termination by the other party.
Before termination, the faulted party shall notify the other party in writing of a breach of the agreement, and the alleged breaching party shall have 15 days to correct the said breach to the satisfaction of the faulted party with no further recourse if the breach shall be corrected.
- Support for Setup Assistance will be provided for 15 days from the date of handover of the site to the client.
- After the support period of 15 days, any issue related to the service will be charged separately.
- Support for issues with the plugins installed as part of the setup service will be subject to the licensing terms and policies of individual plugins.
- The Client will need to co-operate and willingly hand over FTP access to WordPress and Moodle sites. (We will limit our use to testing the changes made)
- Any changes in the theme will be mentioned to the client before implementing on his/her site.
- The setup plan does not include:
- Any changes in BizBlaze Bridge or an extension’s core files
- Change in the theme’s design or layout (apart from compatibility changes on single course page and course archive pages)
- Integration with other WordPress or third-party plugins
- Development over and above the tasks mentioned will not be undertaken.
- Any additional changes needed will be treated as a customization request. It is not part of the Setup service.
No refund will be provided for setup or customization services.
Once the project has been initiated, cancellation requests will not be accepted.